Jon M. LaDelfa, CPA, PFS
Position, Professional Experience & Background:
- Firm’s Founder
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) 1979
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) 1996
- Saint John Fisher College-Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Cum Laude
Jon has over 35 years’ experience serving Livingston and surrounding counties offering clients comprehensive tax planning and preparation as well as the full gamut of accounting services licensed as a New York State CPA. His expertise is in developing tax, financial, retirement and estate plans.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- NY State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSCPA)
- Current Trustee and Treasurer of the Mount Morris Public Library
- Former 25 year member of the Village of Mount Morris Planning Board
- Served 4 year term as elected Trustee of the Village of Mount Morris
Jon lives with his life partner Dianne. He has two grown daughters Karyn & Kelly. He enjoys all forms of competition. He has a special interest in the study of alternative medicine, and the development of political thought based off the history of economics, philosophy and religion.